Milestones ahead: the BMW X1 has come to set standards. Its eagerness for action is shown above all in its athletic design. At first glance, it is an X model through and through: its exterior is characterised by short overhangs and a long wheelbase typical of a SAV (Sports Activity Vehicle). It makes its ambitions clear with convincing dynamics and agility. And thanks to high versatility and flexibility in combination with innovative technologies, it ensures maximum comfort on every meter of the ride.
THE DESIGN HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BMW X1.
BMW X1 F48 LCI three-quarter side view
BMW X1 F48 LCI adaptive LED headlights
BMW X1 F48 LCI Panorama glass roof
BMW X1 F48 LCI LED rear lights
BMW X1 F48 LCI Interior
THE DESIGN FEATURES OF THE BMW X1.
BMW X1 F48 LCI adaptive LED headlights
19" light alloy wheels Y-spoke style 580 Bicolour.
Exterior mirror with LED projection “X1”.
Adjustable rear seats.
Leather 'Dakota' with perforations | Oyster and Grey.
BMW X1 xDRIVE25e PLUG-IN HYBRID.
Explore the benefits and technical highlights of the BMW X1 xDrive25e with innovative hybrid drive.
The plug-in hybrid technology of the BMW X1 xDrive25e.
Drive modes of the BMW X1 xDrive25e.
Charging the BMW X1 xDrive25e.
* market-specific offer
Digital services for the BMW X1 xDrive25e.
BMW X1 MODELS.
- 18" light alloy wheels Y-spoke style 579; other wheels available
- Front bumper with sump guard and other design elements in Silver matt
- Seats in Cloth-/leather combination 'Cross Track' in Granite Brown with Black accent, alternatively Leather 'Dakota' with perforations; other upholsteries available
- Interior trim finishers in 'Pearl' dark with accent in Pearl Chrome; other trims available
- M Aerodynamics package with front apron, side sills, wheel arch trim and cladding in body colour, rear apron with diffuser insert in Dark Shadow metallic
- 18" M light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 570 M; other wheels available
- Sport seats for driver and front passenger in cloth ‘Micro Hexagon'/Sensatec Black or Anthracite Cloth/Sensatec with Grey highlights; other upholsteries available
- M Sport suspension, lowered; alternatively standard suspension
- M leather steering wheel
- M Sport
THE DRIVE TECHNOLOGIES OF THE BMW X1.
Performance in every way.
TwinPower Turbo 4-cylinder petrol engine.
Steptronic Sport transmission.
M Sport brake.
THE INNOVATIONS OF THE BMW X1.
Always driving up to date.
Driving Assistant Plus.
BMW Head-Up Display.
Telephony with wireless charging.
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE BMW X1.
The BMW X1 sDrive18i.
Engine power in kW (hp) at 1/min:
Acceleration 0–100 km/h in s:
Fuel consumption combined in l/100 km:
CO2 combined emissions in g/km:
SERVICE AND ASSISTANCE FOR THE BMW X1.
BMW Service Inclusive.
- Vehicle check service
- Microfilter service
- Brake fluid service
BMW Roadside Assistance
Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
The values of the vehicles labeled with (2) are preliminary.
The values of fuel consumptions, CO2 emissions and energy consumptions shown were determined according to the European Regulation (EC) 715/2007 in the version applicable at the time of type approval. The figures refer to a vehicle with basic configuration in Germany and the range shown considers optional equipment and the different size of wheels and tires available on the selected model.
The CO2 efficiency specifications are determined according to Directive 1999/94/EC and the European Regulation in its current version applicable. The values shown are based on the fuel consumption, CO2 values and energy consumptions according to the NEDC cycle for the classification.
For further information about the official fuel consumption and the specific CO2 emission of new passenger cars can be taken out of the „handbook of fuel consumption, the CO2 emission and power consumption of new passenger cars“, which is available at all selling points and at https://www.dat.de/angebote/verlagsprodukte/leitfaden-kraftstoffverbrauch.html.
All technical data are indicative only and varies as per market and configuration. For more information, please check with your local dealer for all fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.